In partnership with the NSW Government’s Skilling for Recovery initiative, Novaskill are offering Fee-Free training to eligible students, to support future employment outcomes in a range of in-demand industries.
What is Skilling for Recovery?
Skilling for Recovery is part of a matched funding commitment of almost $320 million between NSW and the Federal Government, under the JobTrainer Fund. Skilling for Recovery is a key component of NSW’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
It includes additional fee free training places in Skilling for Recovery priority full qualifications to reskill, retrain and redeploy the workforce to industries where there are skills shortages and emerging employment opportunities. Skilling for Recovery will help job seekers retrain or up-skill to enhance their credentials and support school leavers to enter the workforce.
As a NSW Government Smart and Skilled training provider, Novaskill can help eligible students obtain this fully funded training.
Am I eligible for Fee-Free Training?
To be eligible for a Skilling for Recovery Fee-Free Scholarship, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Live or work in NSW
- Be aged 15 or over
- Have left school
And, meet one of the following criteria;
- 17 – 24 years old at commencement of training, regardless of employment status (incl. Year 12 school leavers); OR
- A person who is a recipient of a Commonwealth Government welfare benefit*; OR
- Currently unemployed; OR
- An employed person who is “is expected to become unemployed” **
What courses are fee free?
Available training includes full, nationally accredited, qualification courses as well as short courses in specific skills sets.
Novaskill is proud to offer all of the below full qualifications under this initiative;
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure & Health
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
Business and Leadership
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40516 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Training and Assessment
Warehousing and Logistics
- TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
Additional short courses are available in selected locations. Please speak to us for more information or to enrol in an upcoming short course.
How do I enrol?
If you would like more information, to register your interest or to enrol in any of our full or part qualifications, please contact us now! Places are limited, so be quick!
*Commonwealth Government welfare benefit as specified in the Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy
** As defined by the Department in the Smart and Skilled Policy for Skilling for Recovery Initiative