Keen to develop your office and administration skills? Come join our great team.
About the position
Novaskill are looking to appoint a full-time Administration Assistant to work in family owned business, specialising in sustainable waste solutions. This position would suit anyone looking to start their career in Business Administration and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
If you enjoy working in an office environment and providing exceptional customer service, get your career started and apply today.
- Family owned business operating for 30 years
- On the job training in a small specialised team
- Assisting the sales and estimating team
- Performing administration duties
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Business
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Must hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Requires attention to detail, quality and safety
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service focused
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft suite- excel, word & outlook
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Contact our Group Training Team on (02)4906 6700 or email Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
Friday, 28th of May 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia National Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.