As the health and wellbeing of our community continues to be a growing concern across our business’ footprint, from today Novaskill have implemented even more precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors.
We are following the advice of the Australian Government, State Government, and the World Health Organisation (WHO) and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus. In addition to changes already made by our teams, we want to advise the community of the following:
- Physical distancing will be increased to 2 metres inside all areas of Novaskill branches.
- Only a minimal amount of people will be allowed inside any area/room of a branch at a single time (subject to floor space).
- Many of our staff will return to a working from home arrangement, as we reduce our office-based staff by a third.
- Staff travel will be strictly limited
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when more than 1 person is in a room (even when abiding by physical distancing rules). We ask that you please bring your own mask along when visiting any of our sites moving forward.
- Rostered days off will be rotated thought all weekdays to limit the amount of staff in a branch at any time.
- Any visitors to our branches (including students, apprentices/trainees, delivery personnel etc.), must wear a mask for the duration of their stay.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. This may mean you see things that look a little different in our branches as we take extra precautions. We appreciate your patience and your support during this time.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell please take care of yourself and those around you. Should this be the case or if you prefer not to visit us or have our team out on-site to visit you, we are always happy to find alternative ways of working together. Simply contact your local branch or Novaskill representative to discuss further.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the steps we are taking to protect our clients, students and our team please contact us at any time on 1300 885 680 or email us at email@example.com