Aamped Privacy and Complaints Policy
Should an Aamped participant or a member of the public believe that Novaskill has in some way breached its Policy with regard to information collected or held the following steps are to be taken.
- Complainant draws the matter to the attention of the Senior Projects Coordinator to the data collection in the first instance in writing or in person. Our Senior Projects Coordinator is Therese Kelly. You can contact her by emailing ThereseK@novaskill.com.au or calling 0448 059 759.
- Senior Projects Coordinator informs the General Manager of details of the matter (within 3 working days of receipt of the details).
- General Manger considers the matter and seeks internal or external counsel as required.
- General Manager delegates the matter to the divisional Manager responsible for the data associated with the matter.
- Delegated manager takes steps to remedy the matter (within 5 working days of receipt of the task).
- Delegated manager reports to General Manager of steps taken (within 10 days of receipt of task).
Reportable Data Breaches
It is mandatory to report any breach of privacy information held by Novaskill within 30 days of any alleged breach occurring. While every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of any personal data there is always still potential for criminal hackers to undermine security protocols.
If an eligible data breach is confirmed, as soon as practicable HGT Australia Ltd must provide a statement to each of the individuals who’s data was breached or who are at risk, including details of the breach and recommendations of the steps individuals should take. A copy of this statement must also be provided to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
A data breach is eligible if it is likely to result in serious harm to any of the individuals to whom the information related, however not all data breaches are eligible. For Guidance and support, please refer to your Senior Mentoring Coordinator.
Our Senior Projects Coordinator is Therese Kelly. You can contact her by emailing ThereseK@novaskill.com.au or calling 0448 059 759.