Are you empathetic, passionate and a true people person?
Are you patient, outgoing and adaptable?
Do you want to make a genuine difference, support and nurture students and assist people build a vibrant career?
PLEASE keep reading!
As this industry continues to grow and produce countless job opportunities, so too does our enrolment numbers for courses. We’re looking for experienced and passionate Trainer and Assessors to join our team and support our students.
- Relocation opportunities
- Positions available in Central Coast, Newcastle, Singleton and Tamworth
We’re able to train multiple qualifications (so the more experience you have the better), but primarily we’re looking for Trainers to take on:
- BSB30120 Certificate III Business
- SIR30216 Certificate III Retail
- TLI30107 Certificate III in Transport and Logistics (Warehousing and Storage)
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment) with the TAE upgraded units TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy And Numeracy Skills and TAEASS502 Design And Develop Assessment Tools (or equivalent)
- Recent experience in the industry you will be training
- Is willing to travel to student workplaces when necessary (we provide a fuel allowance)
- Is results driven (because we have some great little bonuses for student completion)
Most importantly, we’re looking for team players with a big heart that truly care about making a difference to someone’s education, career and life in general. Our communities trust us to put them first, so we’re really REALLY not looking for someone with a “that’ll do” approach.
Our students choose Novaskill because we give so much more than our competitors. We have an outstanding student support team, go out of our way to establish personal relationships, and genuinely do all we can to ensure success. As one of award-winning students put it, “At Novaskill, I was more than just a number, I was part of the family”.
We can offer you…
- 9 day fortnight and paid company days off over the Christmas period
- A great base salary paired with achievable KPI’s and bonus schemes
- 10.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Salary sacrificing (because we’re a not for profit)
- Company mobile phone and fuel allowance
- Discounted health insurance
Benefits, culture and what we value
Novaskill prides itself on being a great place for work, make a difference in the community and develop your skills.
Our organisation is kind of like a really big, small business. We’re energetic, supportive, fun and outcome-focused. We’re all here for different reasons, but for most of us that have built a long career at Novaskill, we do it because of the people. The people who we work with and the people who’s lives we enrich. We’re “like a big family” and we kinda love it that way, Click here for more infomation.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
As of 1 July 2019, only a person who holds one of the following credentials can deliver training and assessment:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- either TAELLN411 or TAELLN401A, and
- either TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B
- A diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
If you currently hold a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment but not the additional units, please speak to us about options you may have to complete them.
More info and how to apply
Still got questions? Contact our HR Team on email HR@novaskill.com.au .
If you feel like we would be a good fit for each other, we would love to you to email us your resume and cover letter. We can’t wait to celebrate your wins, support you to support our students, and be a part of this exciting new step in your career.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.