Spray Painting Apprenticeship- Automotive
An exciting opportunity to work hands on and challenge yourself and study a Nationally Recognised Qualification at the same time!
About the position
Are you looking to start your career in the Automotive industry with an organisation who can offer you many years’ experience?
Novaskill are looking to appoint a full-time 1st year apprentice Spray Painter to start immediately, working alongside qualified tradespeople with a supportive team. Long establish business located in Ballina providing high quality workmanship.
This apprentice position provides a great opportunity to learn a valuable trade and kick start your career today.
- Well established local company
- Quality on the job training
- Opportunity to learn a specialised trade
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology.
- A real passion for the automotive industry
- Be energetic, punctual and reliable
- Have attention to detail, quality and safety focused
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Enjoys working in a physically demanding environment
- Be willing to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Is safety focused
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 6600 3000 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.