Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Sheet Metal Apprenticeships
An exciting opportunity to work hands on and challenge yourself and study a Nationally Recognised Qualification at the same time!
About the position
Novaskill have an exciting opportunity for career minded job seekers who are interested in joining the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry. We are currently seeking a 1st Year apprentice refrigeration and air-conditioning technician, and a 1st Year sheet metal apprentice to join a recognisable, and reputable business with over 45 years’ experience. This locally owned business specialises in the servicing and installation of commercial and residential air conditioning and refrigeration.
If you are looking to kick-start an apprenticeship in an in-demand and exciting trade, get started today and apply now.
Learn while you earn!!
You will gain tickets in Working At Heights and Elevated Work Platforms.
We Offer the Successful Applicant:
- Nationally recognised qualification in air-conditioning and refrigeration or sheet metal fabrication
- Tickets in working at heights elevated work platform
- Training and development with ongoing mentorship throughout apprenticeship
- An enjoyable working environment
- Scope for ongoing training and advancement
The Successful Applicant Must Have:
- Completed HSC
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling activities and be comfortable with working at heights
- NSW drivers licence holder
- White Card (or willingness to obtain one)
- Have a high regard for safety and WHS
- Good interpersonal skills, and a can-do attitude
- Must be punctual and reliable, have excellent time management and be able to follow instructions
- Be committed to passing all practical and theory study requirements of your Apprenticeship
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 4906 6700 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.