Property Services Traineeship
An exciting opportunity to work hands on in the Real Estate Industry, challenge yourself and study a Nationally Recognised Qualification at the same time!
About the position
Do you love working with people and have a strong interest in real estate? We are looking for a Property Services Trainee to learn all aspects of the real estate agency operations from general administration to property leasing, and potentially property sales. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will be socially confident whilst also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be well presented and be an excellent communicator. You should be a team-player who can work on their own and above all else, be focused on delivering a great customer experience.
On a day-to-day basis, your duties might include (but are not limited to);
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and contributing to the team.
- Preparing real estate forms, documents, and listing materials.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Communicating with external suppliers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
A Traineeship would suit if:
- You are looking to gain a qualification whilst you work
- You have a genuine interest in all aspects of real estate sales and letting
- You are well presented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You would like a career where you make a difference to the local community
- You are looking for a long-term career in real estate in your local area
To be considered you will need to:
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Have completed Grade 10 as a minimum
- Be willing and able to start work early each day
- Be willing to study a Certificate III in Property Services online
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 4906 6700 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. Please be advised that standard trainee wages apply with this role.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.