Property Services Reception Traineeship
An exciting opportunity to work in the Real estate industry and study a nationally recognised Qualification at the same time.
About the position
Novaskill in conjunction with a local Lennox Head business are currently seeking applications for a full time Receptionist Trainee to join their team. The successful applicant will complete a Certificate III in Property Services online whilst receiving on the job training.
On a day-to-day basis, your duties might include (but are not limited to);
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Keeping reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and contributing to the team.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Performing other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
- Be willing to study a Certificate III in property services
- Be very well presented.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be punctual and very reliable.
- Hold a valid driver’s licence.
- Have completed grade 10 as a minimum.
- Have customer service experience
- Successfully pass pre-employment background checks
- Willing to undergo pre-employment medical
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 4906 6700 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.