Work within one of the most highly skilled Pest Management teams in the Northern Rivers!
About the position
Our team is currently seeking a Pest Control Trainee to join a recognisable and reputable business within the Northern Rivers area. This locally owned and operated business specialises in pest control and management in both residential and commercial premises.
This is a great opportunity for a school leaver to start their career, gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Urban Pest Management!
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality pest control services in a professional manner to clients
- Communicate pest solutions to customers to solve their pest problems
- Efficiently manage your assigned route through product and equipment inventory, customer records and effective communication with customers
- Ensure enquiries and leads are actioned
- Adhere to company, WHS policies and procedures
- Pest control duties treating domestic, commercial and industrial properties for various kinds of pests
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Manual driver’s licence and reliable transport essential
- Positive attitude
- Possess good communication skills
- Enjoys working independently and as part of a team
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
For more information:
Contact our Group Training Team on (02) 6600 3000 or email Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
Monday, 2nd of August 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.