Panel Beating Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity to work hands on and challenge yourself and study a Nationally Recognised Qualification at the same time!
About the position
Novaskill has an Apprenticeship position available for a 1st year Panel Beater. This position provides a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about starting a career in Automotive Industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a great working environment with experienced tradesmen who take pride in their work and aim for quality, Apply today.
- Well established local company
- Quality on the job training
- Opportunity to learn a specialised trade
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology.
- A real passion for the automotive industry
- Have great attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Be enthusiastic, punctual & reliable
- Enjoys working in a physically demanding environment
- Be willing to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Can operate, maintain and work safely with hand tools and small equipment
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 4906 6700 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.