Do you want to join the Automotive Industry? We have the role for you
About the position
Novaskill has an Apprenticeship position available for a 1st year Panel Beater. This position provides a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about starting a career in Automotive Industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a great working environment with experienced tradesmen who take pride in their work and aim for quality.
- Well established local company
- Quality on the job training
- Opportunity to learn a specialised trade
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology.
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A real passion for the automotive industry
- Have great attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Be enthusiastic, punctual & reliable
- Enjoys working in a physically demanding environment
- Be willing to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Can operate, maintain and work safely with hand tools and small equipment
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
For more information:
Contact our Group Training Team on (02) 6600 3000 or email Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
Friday, 16th of April 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.