An exciting opportunity to work hands on and challenge yourself and study a Nationally Recognised Qualification at the same time!
About the position
Novaskill are looking to appoint a full-time Apprentice Painter to work alongside qualified tradespeople in a supportive team. A well-established local business working on prestigious homes in the Northern Rivers area.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a great working environment with experienced tradesmen who take pride in their work and aim for quality, Apply today.
- Well established local painting company
- Quality training with a small supportive team
- Opportunity to learn an in-demand trade
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Painting & Decorating.
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Must hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Have attention to detail, quality and safety
- Be energetic, punctual and reliable
- Enjoys working in a physically demanding environment
- Have strong communication skills
- Construction White Card is an advantage
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 6600 3000 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.