Are you a passionate team player looking for a new challenge? Enjoy being hands on and are known for your reliable and positive attitude?
About the position
Our team is seeking candidates to undertake a traineeship in food processing with an Australian food company who has experience in markets across the globe.
This Food Processing traineeship is an opportunity to learn ALL things ‘food production’ while working with specialized equipment. You’ll be working as part of a supportive team that assists with the processing and production of delicious snacks.
The Company’s vision is to create healthy and delicious protein snacks, while being authentic, adventurous and ethical in everything they do.
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Food Processing
- On-going employment opportunities for the right candidate
- Be supported and mentored by a team of highly experienced food industry professionals
- Exposure to all areas of the company, from Customer Service through to Quality Assurance.
- To be a part of a well-established and reputable brand
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Keen eye for detail
- Driver’s licence and reliable transport essential
- Completion of Year 12 advantageous
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in food production
- Ability to work and interact effectively as a part of a team and autonomously
- Enjoys manual work
- A commitment to the principles and practices of work health and safety
- Safe food handling experience advantageous
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
For more information:
Contact our Group Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Monday, 8th of November 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.