Based in the Port Macquarie area, Novaskill have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Trainee to join a busy and dynamic team. On offer to the successful applicant is a full time 12 month traineeship.
On a day-to-day basis, your duties might include (but are not limited to);
- Perform general office duties including filing and records management, faxing, mailing and photocopying as required.
- Prepare documents, reports, letters, and other materials as requested.
- Ordering and unpacking stationery and other items.
- Organising meetings including preparing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Ensure all office supplies and amenities are repaired, inspected and maintained as required.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Who we’re looking for (selection criteria)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks and competing demands, as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high level of computing skills using Microsoft Office suite (Wisenet also desirable)
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, initiative, integrity and professionalism.
- Have the ability to work effectively both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have knowledge of general office systems and procedures.
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
How to apply
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible and our Host Employer is offering an immediate start! Please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please email our Group Training team on email@example.com and clearly identify the position and location.
Please note: If you don’t meet the above selection criteria or you do not provide a cover letter, you will not be considered for this position. This is an entry level position and standard apprentice/trainee wages apply. Novaskill is a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. Unfortunately we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.