Business Administration Traineeship vacancy – get your foot in the door with Kyogle Council!
About the position
There’s never been a better local opportunity to work within a great team whilst developing your administration, computer, communication and teamwork skills.
Our 12 month traineeship provides a combination of on the job work experience and paid study time to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration. Kick-start your career with this entry level position in your local council and have the opportunity to serve your community.
Help us deliver outstanding levels of service whilst you develop the skills to secure your future!
The duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Typing and mailing correspondence
- Answering and attending to customer enquiries
- Data entry and maintenance of our internal databases
- Assisting various stakeholders with office administration and support
- Completing a Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing a high standard of customer service
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience using the Microsoft Office software suite
- You are an Australian citizen or are eligible to work in Australia (evidence required)
- Must hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Indigenous Australians encouraged to apply.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
For more information:
Contact our Group Training Team on (02) 6600 3000 or email Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
Friday, 5th of February 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.