Business Administration Trainee
Kickstart your career, earn while you learn AND complete a nationally recognised qualification while you’re at work!
About the position
Novaskill are looking to appoint a full-time Administration Assistant to work in family owned business, specialising in commercial building hardware in the Goonellabah. This position would suit anyone looking to start their career in Business Administration and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
If you enjoy working in an office environment and providing exceptional customer service, get your career started and apply today.
- Family owned business operating for 30 years
- On the job training in a small specialised team
- Assisting the sales and estimating team
- Performing administration duties
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Business
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Must hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Requires attention to detail, quality and safety
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service focused
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft suite- excel, word & outlook
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please contact our Group Training Team on (02) 4906 6700 or email us on Recruitment@novaskill.com.au.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.