Are you a relationship builder, value adder and problem solver?
Are you a goal achiever, opportunity finder and prospect builder?
Are you motivated by results, positive by nature and keen to build an empire?
Boom! This job is for you!
Last year our business turned 40 and we’re on a mission to establish a new team of enthusiastic community-focused people to continue our great work and share the amazing opportunities our organisation.
What will I be doing?
So glad you asked!
Well quite a few things – but primarily, you will be the glue between the local branch staff, the community, and the services we provide. Whether you are:
- establishing or maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- monitoring the performance of your empire
- or contributing to the growth and development of the business
– no two days will be the same!
In all honestly, we’re just looking for someone with a great attitude! Our communities trust us to put them first, so we’re really REALLY not looking for someone with a “that’ll do” approach.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is happy to work autonomously and build something special
- Is a motivated go-getter and can find an opportunity in every situation
- Genuinely cares about our clients and business relationships
- Gets a buzz out of things like making a difference to someone’s education.
Benefits, culture and what we value
Novaskill prides itself on being a great place for work, make a difference in the community and develop your skills.
Our organisation is kind of like a really big, small business. We’re energetic, supportive, fun and outcome-focused. We’re all here for different reasons, but for most of us that have built a long career at Novaskill, we do it because of the people. The people who we work with and the people who’s lives we enrich. We’re “like a big family” and we kinda love it that way. For more about who we are, click here.
We can offer you:
- A 9 day fortnight and paid company days off over the Christmas period
- A great base salary paired with achievable KPI’s and bonus schemes
- 10.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Salary sacrificing (because we’re a not for profit)
- Fuel allowance
- Discounted health insurance
Application, screening, assessment and questions
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter by 30th September 2021.
We’re sure you have lot’s of questions so please feel free to contact our Human Resources Manager, Rachel on HR@novaskill.com.au .
All short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone for a general suitability assessment and to ensure we’re going to be the right fit for each other. Once we establish this initial relationship, we will walk you through the formal screening and application process, necessary by NSW police. This includes a full Australian Federal Police Check.
To be considered for this position, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.