We are currently seeking a talented local administration trainee to provide data entry and processing support to our Business Services Team based in our Ballina Branch. Our Business Services team is responsible for all student data control and management in line with national RTO standards. This role is ultimately responsible for providing accurate and timely data entry services, along with general administrative support functions.
- Process student data and upload according to company compliance procedure
- Ensure all processing is completed accurately and timely
- Maintain acceptable standards of confidentiality and professional ethics
Skills & Experience:
- High level computer skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- The ability to learn and adhere to company rules, policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organising skills
- Previous experience in Wisenet and Sharepoint are highly preferred
So, who are we and why us?
Since 1980, we have been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
How to apply
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Please note: If you don’t meet the above selection criteria or you do not have a cover letter, you will not be considered for this position.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
This position has been deemed a “child-related” role therefore applicants will require a paid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.