Your pathway to a variety of career opportunities in the Automotive Industry awaits you!
About the position
Are you looking to start your career in the Automotive industry with an organisation who can offer you many years’ experience?
We’re looking to appoint a full-time 1st year Apprentice Spray Painter to start immediately. You will have the opportunity to work alongside qualified tradespeople and produce some high end work on a range of different cars.
This well-established family business located in Ballina will provide you with high quality workmanship and the essential skills and knowledge to assist you in excelling in your career.
As part of your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Prepare panels surfaces prior to painting
- Understand blends and multi-layered formulations in modern paints
- Mask class and other areas before paint application
- Buff and polish vehicle painted surfaces
- Use spray painting equipment and spray processes
Who we’re looking for
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A real passion for the automotive industry
- Be energetic, punctual and reliable
- Have attention to detail, quality and safety focused
- Completion of year 12 would be preferable but not essential
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have reliable transportation
- Enjoys working in a physically demanding environment
- Be willing to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
Indigenous Australians encouraged to apply.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider. They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by the Government. They’re a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification. Find out more.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years of providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management throughout our communities. We’re proudly a not-for-profit Group Training Organisation. This means you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. You can find out more about why this way of being employed is significantly better than direct employment here.
Novaskill strives to provide opportunities for employment and educational experiences that are tailored to Indigenous culture, community, issues, and solutions. Find out more about our support systems designed specifically for Indigenous Australians here.
For more information:
Contact our Group Training Team at email@example.com.
Applications close: Tuesday, 21st of September 2021.
To be considered for these positions, we require a cover letter to accompany your resume. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check prior to commencing employment. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.