Apprentice Motorcycle Mechanic
Are you looking to kick start a new career?
Do you have a passion for mechanics and hands-on tasks?
Would you like to complete a 4 year apprenticeship in Motorcycle Technology?
On a day to day basis, you’re duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality motorcycle service to internal & external customers
- Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
- Tyre changing and balancing
- Perform service, repair and customisation work in accordance with factory specifications
- Assist qualified mechanics and Service Manager when required
Who we’re looking for (selection criteria)
The successful candidate will:
- Have an interest and passion for motorcycles and mechanics
- Be reliable and hardworking
- Be able to work with their hands and complete manual tasks
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrate an awareness of health and safety in the workplace
- Demonstrate a commitment to both on and off the job training including keeping up to date with assessments
- Hold a minimum P2 drivers license and have reliable transport
Since 1980, we have been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
How to apply
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible and our Host Employer is offering an immediate start! Please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please email our Group Training team on email@example.com and clearly identify the position and location.
Please note: If you don’t meet the above selection criteria or you do not provide a cover letter, you will not be considered for this position. This is an entry level position and standard apprentice/trainee wages apply. Novaskill is a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. Unfortunately we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.