2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice
Are you an energetic 2nd 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice looking to work for a great Company in the Newcastle region?
Are you looking for the opportunity to expand your current skill set and get exposure to all sectors of the Electrical trade – all while working towards and completing your apprenticeship?
- Full time opportunity
- Continue on your path to gaining a Certificate III in Electrotechnology qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
Who we’re looking for (selection criteria)
In order to be successful for this position, you must be a current 2nd 3rd or 4th year apprentice looking to continue your apprenticeship.
- Have a interest in industrial and potentially be studying Engineering at TAFE
- Applicants need to have exposure to more industrial work and not all domestic applications
- Have completed at a minimum the first year of your electrical apprenticeship
- Be able to demonstrate your experience and knowledge in the electrical industry
- Be up to date with TAFE and E-Profiling
- Be able to work with hand and power tools
- Have a current drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Have strong communication skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Be extremely motivated and determined to complete you apprenticeship
Since 1980, Novaskill has been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
How to apply
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible and our Host Employer is offering an immediate start! Please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please email our Group Training team on email@example.com and clearly identify the position and location.
Please note: If you don’t meet the above selection criteria or you do not provide a cover letter, you will not be considered for this position. This is an entry level position and standard apprentice/trainee wages apply. Novaskill is a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. Unfortunately we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.