2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice
Are you an energetic 2nd 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice looking to work for a great Company in the Port Macquarie region?
Are you looking for the opportunity to expand your current skill set and get exposure to all sectors of the Electrical trade – all while working towards and completing your apprenticeship?
- Full time opportunity
- Continue on your path to gaining a Certificate III in Electrotechnology qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
Who we’re looking for (selection criteria)
In order to be successful for this position, you must be a current 2nd 3rd or 4th year apprentice looking to continue your apprenticeship.
- Have previous experience in domestic, commercial and or industrial electrical work
- Have own tools and equipment
- Be able to read schematics and plans
- Have completed at a minimum, the first year of a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Be able to demonstrate your experience and knowledge of the electrical industry
- Be up to date with TAFE and E-Profiling requirements
- Be able to work with hand and power tools
- Have a minimum P2 drivers licence and reliable transport
- Have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Be motivated and determined to complete your apprenticeship
Since 1980, we have been providing superior trainee and apprenticeship management and are a proudly non-for-profit Group Training Organisation. Our apprentices and trainees, host employers, internal employees, students and stakeholders can be assured of our dedication to supporting our communities and enriching people’s lives through the provision of quality training and employment services.
This year, we are celebrating 40 years, and welcome the interest to join us!
As a group training employee, you will be employed by Novaskill but hosted by a partner employer for the duration of your apprenticeship/traineeship. For more information about Group Training, please visit https://novaskill.com.au/apprenticeshipstraineeships/
How to apply
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible and our Host Employer is offering an immediate start! Please apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
For more information about this position, please email our Group Training team on firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly identify the position and location.
Please note: If you don’t meet the above selection criteria or you do not provide a cover letter, you will not be considered for this position. This is an entry level position and standard apprentice/trainee wages apply. Novaskill is a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all persons to apply. Unfortunately we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.