Join one of the worlds fastest growing industries
Study CHC52015 Diploma of Community Service with HGT Australia International College
CRICOS Course Code: 096763G
CRICOS Provider Code: 03488B
This qualification reflects the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, co-ordinating and/or delivering of person-centred services to individuals, groups and communities.
This course is ideal for those seeking a career in a general welfare setting. Workers in this role are usually involved in service delivery, either direct client work and/or health promotion and community development projects.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 100 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of units of competency.
Completing a Nationally Recognised aged care qualification with HGT Australia, offers students industry best training practices and covers essential skills and procedures.
- Case coordinator
- Community services worker
- Coordinator family services
- Family support worker
- Group facilitator/coordinator
- Pastoral care counsellor & manager
- Senior youth officer/chaplain
- Social welfare worker
- Newcastle (primary campus)
- Central Coast
- Northern Rivers
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Structured questions and learning activities
- Research/Practical Projects
- Work-based training
Units of Competency
Total of 16 units of competency required for this courses. 8 core units and 8 elective units are required
Dates and Fees
For information about dates and fees please click here.
HGT Australia International College requires the following entry requirements to be met:
- International candidates require English language proficiency 5.5 Academic IELTS with no individual score less than 5.0 or equivalent assessment, or
- Completion of at least Year 12 from an Australian secondary school or overseas equivalent
- Overseas students English Proficiency Level will be tested prior to the commencement of Vocational Education and Training Courses (as determined by HGT Australia International College
- 18 + years old
For more information, download the International Student Handbook
Training organisations registered by ASQA, use the NRT logo to promote training recognised under the AQTF to coincide with the RTO’s scope of registration.