Studying business can open up many exciting career opportunities
Study BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business with HGT Australia International College
CRICOS Course Code: 096764F
CRICOS Provider Code: 03488B
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Learn industry best practice processes and develop a diverse range of core business skills with a BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business qualification.
This course will equip you with the necessary tools and business knowledge to take on entry and mid-level business roles in various business environments and enable you to take your career or your business to the next level.
Completing a Nationally Recognised aged care qualification with HGT Australia, offers students industry best training practices and covers essential skills and procedures.
- Accounts Clerk
- Customer Service Adviser
- Legal Receptionist
- Project Officer
- Newcastle (primary campus)
- Central Coast
- Northern Rivers
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Structured questions and learning activities
- Research/Practical Projects
Units of Competency
Total of 10 units of competency required for this courses. 1 core units and 9 elective units are required
Dates and Fees
For information about dates and fees please click here.
HGT Australia International College requires the following entry requirements to be met:
- International candidates require English language proficiency 5.5 Academic IELTS with no individual score less than 5.0 or equivalent assessment, or
- Completion of at least Year 12 from an Australian secondary school or overseas equivalent
- Overseas students English Proficiency Level will be tested prior to the commencement of Vocational Education and Training Courses (as determined by HGT Australia International College
- 18 + years old
Please note that students will also need access to a computer, the internet and have basic computing skills.
For more information, download the International Student Handbook
Training organisations registered by ASQA, use the NRT logo to promote training recognised under the AQTF to coincide with the RTO’s scope of registration.